Time management is the process of organising and implementing a strategy related to the time required for work activities on a project. Effective time management is essential to successfully and efficiently meeting budget and programme targets, as well as achieving profitability.
Projects can risk incurring unnecessary costs and delays as a result of ineffective time management, either by failing to allow for the full complexity of a project, or by failing to effectively manage scheduled work or unexpected events.
We aim at integrating a number of tools and techniques in order to deliver a successful project. Our methodology incudes:
- Preliminary programme
- Preliminary information schedules
- Preliminary Sub contract appointment schedule
- Site handover
- Contract method statement
- Contract programme
- Contract information schedules
- Contract Sub-contract appointment schedule
- Fortnightly progress reports
- Fortnightly information schedule reports
- Fortnightly Sub-contract schedule reports
- Adjudication of time claims