We are proud of our integrity and believe this has been the key to our success.
We are pioneers of new techniques and practices, helping to set the standards by which our industry is judged
Business Values and Ethics
Our business values are based on the following ethics:
- Integrity in word and deed
- Respect for people
- Customer satisfaction
- Social responsibility
- Individual development and personal growth
- Quality of service
- Good communication
- Innovation and creativity
- Business Ethics
- Transparency in financial matters
- Confidentiality of information
- Avoiding conflict of interest situations
Our objective is to establish, develop and support emerging small, medium and micro enterprises (SMME’s) owned by previously disadvantaged (Black, Asian and Coloured) segments of the population as viable suppliers to the marketplace. Whilst this is a business initiative, based upon sound business principles, it creates employment opportunities and supports the Reconstruction and Development Programme (RDP).
Our policy is to:
- Advertise and identify business opportunities with SMME’s.
- Where viable reduce quantities of work to allow SMME’s to participate.
- Assist the SMME’s to become fully competitive in the market place.
- Assist SMME’s with conditions of contract.
- Assist SMME’s with quality management procedures.
- Assist SMME’s with pricing, measurement and payment processes.
- Review performance of SMME’s based on demands of the marketplace.